Aprons at the Octoberfest




Last Saturday while Hubby, Rusty, and I were at the annual Southlake's Octoberfest Wiener Races I spotted a booth selling aprons.  Naturally I had to take a look and met the nicest lady, Kathy Woods, of Ennis, Texas and along with her beautiful Aprons.

Kathy's aprons are all handmade with quilt shop quality fabric, lined, expertly sewn and moderately priced.  I would call her style modern with a retro influence.

You can see more of her aprons at her Etsy shop Canterbury Kitchen.  You can see Rusty's race Here.

On our trip to Ohio I was able to find four vintage half aprons.  I will post as soon as they are washed and starched, just the way they I like them.

Keep calm and put your apron on,

4 comments:

  1. So glad you got to get out and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to find a booth full of handmade aprons and I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you got in Ohio.
    Lillian

    ReplyDelete

Be the first to comment!